Dr. Daniel Bruegger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2015
The BEST in the Midwest
Dr. Bruegger is the best physician, surgeon, and doctor I have ever met. I've had nearly 85 surgeries for RRP, and he's been my physician since I was 2. He is kind and warm, and always puts me at ease when in the operating room! He treats his patients like he would treat his own children. He has literally saved my life countless times! I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for him. I'm not lying when I say I would travel a million miles just to see him. No other doctor will ever compare!

January 31st, 2013
Excellent Care from Excellent Dr.
Dr. Bruegger started caring for our son when he was just two months old. His expertise and advise greatly reduced the worry we had as parents and prepared us for our son's surgery. I would absolutely recommend him. The staff were always kind to us at every appointment - we had several over the course of 4 years. Sometimes our wait was 5 minutes and other times it was an hour but I wouldn't consider taking our son to any other group. When I look at my son's small scar I think of how scared we were at first and how comforted we felt by the Children's Mercy staff and Dr. Bruegger. Our son's recovery was so fast we couldn't believe it! Amanda

July 26th, 2011
Impossible to get an appointment
My daughter has been a patient for 3 years and I always dread calling to get in to see him because they put me on hold for 10 minutes or hang up on me. It's a nightmare. I have also left messages that have never been returned. It makes seeing him a huge headache. Currently I have called three times over the last week and am on hold again. This is specific to the KU Med/KU Med West location. I tried calling the Children's Mercy location to make an appt but they don't have our chart and could not help me. He is a specialist in lymphangiomas, so my options are limited. It's sad and frustrating that it is this difficult!

January 2nd, 2011
One of the best doctors I have worked with.