A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bruhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bruhl is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bruhl
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bruhl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bruhl, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruhl graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Bruhl has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Edward Bruhl MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Bruhl practice?
- Dr. Daniel Bruhl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Bruhl practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Weatherford, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.