A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Bruhl is Poor. Dr. Bruhl has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Bruhl, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruhl graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Bruhl has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Ft Worth
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruhl accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Bruhl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel E. Bruhl practice?
Dr. Daniel Bruhl practices Ophthalmology near Weatherford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Granbury, TX.
See Weatherford Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Bruhl, Dr. Danilo Bruhl, Dr. Dannie Bruhl, Dr. Danny Bruhl