A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Buckley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buckley
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Buckley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Buckley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Buckley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Seton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Buckley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Daniel Buckley has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Buckley practices Ophthalmology near Daly City, CA.
See Daly City Ophthalmologists.