A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Buhler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Buhler graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Buhler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Paul Buhler MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel P. Buhler practice?
- Dr. Daniel Buhler has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Buhler practices Emergency Medicine near Walnut Creek, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Ramon, CA.
See Walnut Creek Emergency Physicians.