A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Burke, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burke graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Burke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Rose Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Burke practice?
Dr. Daniel Burke practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Broomfield, CO and Boulder, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dan Burke, Dr. Danilo Burke, Dr. Dannie Burke, Dr. Danny Burke