A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lewis Burkhead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lewis Burkhead, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lewis Burkhead, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis Burkhead graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lewis Burkhead has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Spring Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Lewis Burkhead MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Lewis Burkhead practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lewis Burkhead has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Lewis Burkhead practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists and Las Vegas Pain Management Doctors.