Dr. Daniel Burkhead MD Patient Reviews

• 14 reviews

August 3rd, 2015
one of the best medical appointments i have ever had. The staff was courteous knowlegible and very empathetic. I wish all Drs and their staff could be like this.

March 20th, 2015
Great practice, took the time to clarify any questions I had. Found it especially helpful to fill out the paperwork from their website, ahead of time. Very nice doctors who care about getting to the source of the problem, rather than throwing medications at it. Thank you.

October 17th, 2013
poor service
my first visit with this dr.it took 2 weeks to get a appt which was okay.had appt set up.got a call the day before to come in early.took off work eariler and went in .waited and waited pts in and out.finally someone said as soon as they get a room they would get me back and that they didnt forget me. a few more pts came in and some left.went to front to cancel appt to leave.very poor service for a first time pt.you at less could have told me why you wanted me early and keep me then keep me waiting.the pt is suppose come first,we are in pain dont feel good at least keep us informed if your running late;;;never saw the dr....

September 18th, 2013
Crooks
They sure do advertise as being able to help a number of different pain issues & I had hope they'd at least try. I've been calling since monday, & only spoke w/Kim who is the new patient scheduler so you can't get around her. She told me that because of the pain patch I'm currently prescribed, he would have to review my case, that she's not there tues or thurs so I could expect to hear back by today, wednesday. No call. I guess he only "cares" about you if you have the right insurance and fit his criteria. Thanks for a painful waste of three days, phonies! The fact that my relief would be delayed due to the days Kim works was a red flag, maybe someone else will care, I'm losing hope in this town.

September 12th, 2013
Finally relief !
I have had Fibromyalgia/Myofascial Pain Syndrome and been very ill since 1988....It started with severe headaches and then body spasms and pain and I cant tell you how many doctors I went thru trying to find relief from the pain without taking narcotics. I can now say I have found the answer with Innovative Pain Center . The staff is great , the doctors had new ideas for new procedures that actually work. I have seen Dr Burkhead and Dr Hzung both have done my Radio Frequency Ablation of The Spine as a team and it has worked. I never thought I 'd ever feel good again, be able to exercise and join life again ..but I am. They are the best in town ...if you have pain and need help...go see these Doctors.

August 29th, 2013
BEST Pain Management Doctor & Staff
Dr. Burkhead is very friendly, knowledgable and a wonderful pain management doctor. He is the best pain mgmt doctor in the valley & I've been to several. He has always been extremely patient while listening to my concerns, thoroughly explains procedures (I've had two), and makes me feel cared about. I have also been extremely impressed with his PA, Pam. She takes the time necessary to treat me as a patient, not a number. His office staff is also EXTREMELY efficient at scheduling appointments, helping to organize referrals & is always very friendly. The convenient surgical building is right next door and that staff, along with his surgical team, are friendly and caring and immediately put me at ease. I would & have referred several friends to this practice.

April 24th, 2013
Raised the Bar
In my 69 years, I've had numerous medical experiences, and Dr. Burkhead, his staff, and his facility have raised the bar to a height that way too many others in the field will find unachievable. They are absolute perfectionists.

January 16th, 2013
Being treated like a queen and the procedure was almost painless procedure
After spending six years with another pain specialists and his staff who really didn't care about you. This new professional, along with his staff, except for one woman in his regular office are fantastic! The procedure personal really help you through the most painfull procedures, they talk you through it making you feel like you are very very special. The staff that take care of you before and after the procedure are truly amazing! I just wish I had found them six years ago. I know that I will never go to anyone else for my pain again!

December 26th, 2011
bill ellenburg
been going to his office for eight years. very compassionate and professional as is his asst. pamela. office staff has been great. would highly recommend this office.

October 3rd, 2011
Excellent Dr., takes time to discuss your pain problems and then gives you several options to attempt to eliviate it. He was very understanding and caring.

August 8th, 2011
Dr. Burkhead came across as having very little time to see me. I felt almost like an afterthought. He PA is rude and arrogant. I would never recommend them for treatment to my friends. There needs to be an change of focus - one from the almighty dollar to patient care. People need to be seen as human and given the treatment they deserve

October 18th, 2010
Completely Disrespectful...
Dr Burkhead and is team is possibly the most unprofessional medical office I have ever been a patient of. I have had appts for 10:30 in the morning arriving on time and not even seen until noon. I have also had appts when unfortunate things has accrued and their wont be anyone to see and no call from the office indicating my appt needs to be changed....The staff is not friendly or courteous in anyway...It is truly disrespectful the way the operate their office. To monopolize someones time and not see a problem with that is beyond approach. I brought this to Dr Burkhead attention and he went off saying"I am tired of hearing it, we run behind and it can be 2 1/2 hours" like it is expectable. He completely offended me with his nonchalant attitude as to say just deal with it. My suggestion is to find a different physician who respects you as a patient, because it is defiant not there.