Dr. Daniel Burkhead MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2017
Only patients wanting injection wanted otherwise ......
This practice only wants patients who want injections otherwise we will abandon you. They want to make lots of money off you then kick you to the curb. They talk about the patient's as drug addicts. Scary Dr.

March 19th, 2017
He hires all these PA
I was discharged from their services BC of a 2 nd drug test negative in 4 yrs(,I had the flu). What happens to folks who test positive for illegal drugs. They refused me an appointment with my Dr, Dr Burkhead. I was a trauma nurse 30 yrs and worked PT at the surgery center with Burkhead. I have overheard how they treat some patients. Without them ...... The things they have done is not right and Burkhead has to know some of this. Take accountability. If a nurse did half of what this office has he done he would have their head. You all should walk a day in a patients life, with spinal disease, nerve,autoimmune, the night time and storms are a blast. Show compassion and this is how a nurse is treated. What about the RX illegal crap. I have to call on some questions.

August 4th, 2015
one of the best medical appointments i have ever had. The staff was courteous knowlegible and very empathetic. I wish all Drs and their staff could be like this.

March 20th, 2015
Great practice, took the time to clarify any questions I had. Found it especially helpful to fill out the paperwork from their website, ahead of time. Very nice doctors who care about getting to the source of the problem, rather than throwing medications at it. Thank you.

October 17th, 2013
poor service
my first visit with this dr.it took 2 weeks to get a appt which was okay.had appt set up.got a call the day before to come in early.took off work eariler and went in .waited and waited pts in and out.finally someone said as soon as they get a room they would get me back and that they didnt forget me. a few more pts came in and some left.went to front to cancel appt to leave.very poor service for a first time pt.you at less could have told me why you wanted me early and keep me then keep me waiting.the pt is suppose come first,we are in pain dont feel good at least keep us informed if your running late;;;never saw the dr....

September 19th, 2013
Crooks
They sure do advertise as being able to help a number of different pain issues & I had hope they'd at least try. I've been calling since monday, & only spoke w/Kim who is the new patient scheduler so you can't get around her. She told me that because of the pain patch I'm currently prescribed, he would have to review my case, that she's not there tues or thurs so I could expect to hear back by today, wednesday. No call. I guess he only "cares" about you if you have the right insurance and fit his criteria. Thanks for a painful waste of three days, phonies! The fact that my relief would be delayed due to the days Kim works was a red flag, maybe someone else will care, I'm losing hope in this town.

September 12th, 2013
Finally relief !
I have had Fibromyalgia/Myofascial Pain Syndrome and been very ill since 1988....It started with severe headaches and then body spasms and pain and I cant tell you how many doctors I went thru trying to find relief from the pain without taking narcotics. I can now say I have found the answer with Innovative Pain Center . The staff is great , the doctors had new ideas for new procedures that actually work. I have seen Dr Burkhead and Dr Hzung both have done my Radio Frequency Ablation of The Spine as a team and it has worked. I never thought I 'd ever feel good again, be able to exercise and join life again ..but I am. They are the best in town ...if you have pain and need help...go see these Doctors.

August 29th, 2013
BEST Pain Management Doctor & Staff
Dr. Burkhead is very friendly, knowledgable and a wonderful pain management doctor. He is the best pain mgmt doctor in the valley & I've been to several. He has always been extremely patient while listening to my concerns, thoroughly explains procedures (I've had two), and makes me feel cared about. I have also been extremely impressed with his PA, Pam. She takes the time necessary to treat me as a patient, not a number. His office staff is also EXTREMELY efficient at scheduling appointments, helping to organize referrals & is always very friendly. The convenient surgical building is right next door and that staff, along with his surgical team, are friendly and caring and immediately put me at ease. I would & have referred several friends to this practice.

June 13th, 2013
he saved my back and legs

April 24th, 2013
Raised the Bar
In my 69 years, I've had numerous medical experiences, and Dr. Burkhead, his staff, and his facility have raised the bar to a height that way too many others in the field will find unachievable. They are absolute perfectionists.

January 16th, 2013
Being treated like a queen and the procedure was almost painless procedure
After spending six years with another pain specialists and his staff who really didn't care about you. This new professional, along with his staff, except for one woman in his regular office are fantastic! The procedure personal really help you through the most painfull procedures, they talk you through it making you feel like you are very very special. The staff that take care of you before and after the procedure are truly amazing! I just wish I had found them six years ago. I know that I will never go to anyone else for my pain again!

December 27th, 2011
bill ellenburg
been going to his office for eight years. very compassionate and professional as is his asst. pamela. office staff has been great. would highly recommend this office.