A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Burkhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Stenosis
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Low Cardiac Output
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkhoff graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burkhoff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Burkhoff MD and PHD is a male Geriatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Geriatric Medicine, and Allergy.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Burkhoff practice?
- Dr. Daniel Burkhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Burkhoff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Geriatric Medicine, and Allergy near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, New York Family Physicians, and New York Allergists.