Dr. Daniel Burlon DO Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Columbus, OH

3.8

March 25th, 2016
Is the doctor afraid of his job, or just getting too old to perform?
Dr. Burlon is afraid to communicate with other offices and refuses to request preapproval for a pacemaker in my life threatening diagnosis. He tells me that I could die and/or have heart damage if I don't get this pacemaker but refuses to talk with my insurance company. He is my primary care physician and as such it is his responsibility to initiate the request to get preapproval for the device and surgery which he agrees is required. He repeatedly expressed concern and tells me that I desperately need to get the pacemaker, but seems afraid to do his job and request the device. He whines that he is not an expert and that he knows nothing about how this pacemaker works so therefore he will not contact the insurance company to simply confirm the device's need in order to save my life. For all he seems to care, and has said to me, it will have to be up to another doctor to save my life.

August 20th, 2015
Dr.Burlon is a caring & compassionate Dr.would recommend him HIGHLY!

August 12th, 2015
this dr is truly the best i have ever had you are his patient not just the next patient

September 24th, 2013
The Best!
Dr. Burlon is the best! I made an appointment to see him following a very positive referral from a current patient and have not been disappointed. He is thorough, sincerely interested in resolving health issues and welcomes a challenge. Very pleasant bedside manner. Both my husband and I are very pleased with Dr. Burlon and have transferred our care to him and his staff exclusively.

August 14th, 2011
great expert care
The "wait" time for your appointment is about 20 minutes and then another 10 in the exam room, but Dr. Burlon spends time with you when he sees you. They have squeezed me in when I did not have an appointment when I really needed urgent care to get back to work. I realize things come up and they must see people on short notice. Dr. Burlon's staff is great, too.

January 6th, 2011
Dr. Burlon is a good doctor, but the wait for a scheduled appointment is too long. I have been seeing him for over a year and a half, but have decided to switch my primary care physician due to this reason. He has one nurse that helps him, and she is rather unfriendly at times. You can sense that they are understaffed and overbooked every time you go in for an appointment. There is no front desk secretary to help answer phone calls, scheduling, signing in patients, or to answer questions (such as why patients are waiting over an hour for an appointment). On more than one occasion, there have been scheduling problems due to staff-oversight where no one knew I was even there for an pre-scheduled appointment.