A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Burnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Burnes is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Burnes, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnes graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Burnes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Harvard Vanguard Med. Ass
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Carney Burnes MD is a male Dermatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Burnes practice?
- Dr. Daniel Burnes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Burnes practices Dermatology and Internal Medicine near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Dermatologists and Wellesley Hills Internists.