A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Burrus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Burrus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Burrus, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burrus graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Burrus has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Burrus MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Burrus practice?
- Dr. Daniel Burrus has 6 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Burrus practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hendersonville, TN and Clarksville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.