Dr. Daniel Bursick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Bursick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 25th, 2015

Would Never Recommend!

I saw Dr. Bursick once. That was enuf. After belittling me about the amount of pain medication that one of his friends had me taking, he quickly said that I would be in a wheelchair by the time I was 55! Who says that to sum1? That doesn't say much about his skills! He told me I could come see him if I wanted for future treatment and ongoing evaluations. For what? It makes me mad! I never asked my PCP or anyone for pain meds! I didn't know anything about these meds! Now these greedy doctors have everyone hooked on them! AND they. Blame the patients! It is total hipprocracy! These same people who took an oath to help the sick and to cause no harm are the same folks that have created this astronautical problem! They should be ashamed! Over what money, free trips and ugly orange corvettes! I say this from total experience with these folks!

September 23rd, 2015

Worst nurse staff ever. Call a week ahead for anything because they do not obey the 24 hour callback. Get ready to be treated like a pile of trash and called a drug addict because you take medicine as prescribed and just asked for a refill, or ganged up on by 3 nurses and degraded. He seems to be a good doctor but the nurses are the most ignorant I ever dealt with. I'm sorry I got injured and suffer and want to try other ways other than surgery. I didn't choose to get hurt and you people are getting paid. Why treat someone like this? I feel I made the best choice not getting it. What is going to happen if there is an issue after surgery. Would I have been left in the dark? I lost all respect for these people. Hopefully there is other possible legal action to take after this.

May 4th, 2014

was related very rudely. Doctor never looked at file. Having multiple issues. It seems that if he cant operate on you he wants nothing to do with patient care. Was very taken aback by the rudeness and arrogance of the entire staff. Was told this is a nureosurgery office and we are very busy, so I guess they are too busy for proper patient care. Would not recommend

March 12th, 2014

Very disappointed

I went into this appointment with very high hopes from a recommendation from my other doctor to get surgery for my back. The front office was great. Very friendly and helpful answering any questions I had giving me confidence this appointment would go great. Within ten second of meeting the doctors nurse everything changed. She walked into the room not even introducing herself or another lady she brought into the room. She stood in the corner the whole time and I still do not know who she is. The nurse started asking question about previous surgeries and a trail treatment done for my back. The doctor who recommended me to them sent over a complete summary of how the trail went and when I told her that she said she wasn't reading through a bunch of papers. I do not think it is so hard to take five minutes to learn a little bit about your patient. After giving her the brief summary she went and got Dr. Bursick. All three came into the room again not introducing themselves. I was completely thrown off with how rude Dr. Bursick was with his idea of it's my way or I'm not doing anything. He never looked at my file or any disc of previous scan of my back. I was never even examined. I felt completely uncomfortable with him and would never let him perform a surgery on me or any one in my family after I was told I would be in pain and just have to deal with it. I would never recommend him to anyone since I never once saw an ounce of compassion in him. I understand it takes a lot to become a doctor and it's a hard job but that is no reason to treat people as though they are scum. Once you step out of the hospital you are a person just like everyone else and I hope for Dr. Bursick sake he never feels as horrible as I did leaving his office.

February 14th, 2014

Great surgeon

I've had my back operated on twice by dr Bursick. I have had great results and significant relief from both! I would highly recommend dr Bursick and if I ever need a third he would be the only spine surgeon I would have do it!

April 6th, 2017