A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Buss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Buss, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Buss
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Buss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Buss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Elbow Injuries
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Fractures
- Tendon Injuries (Tendiopathy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buss graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
- United Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel D Buss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Buss practice?
- Dr. Daniel Buss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Buss practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN and Edina, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons.