A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Buss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Buss, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Buss, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buss graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Buss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
- Abbott - Northwestern Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel D Buss MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Buss practice?
- Dr. Daniel Buss has 9 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Buss practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Paul, MN.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.