A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Byrns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Byrns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Byrns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrns graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Byrns has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel John Byrns MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Byrns practice?
- Dr. Daniel Byrns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Byrns practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Whitestone, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Flushing, NY.
See Whitestone Internists and Whitestone Geriatric Doctors.