A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Byrns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Byrns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byrns
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Byrns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Byrns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrns graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Byrns has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Byrns MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Byrns practice?
- Dr. Daniel Byrns has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Byrns practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Whitestone, NY.
See Whitestone Internists and Whitestone Geriatric Doctors.