A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Byrns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Byrns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Byrns
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Byrns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Byrns, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Byrns graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome.
Dr. Byrns has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Byrns MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Byrns practice?
- Dr. Daniel Byrns has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Byrns practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Whitestone, NY.
See Whitestone Internists and Whitestone Geriatric Doctors.