A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Brennan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Brennan, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brennan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Conlon Brennan MD is a male Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Brennan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Brennan practices Nephrology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Nephrologists.