A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Brown, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Baken Brown MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Brown practice?
- Dr. Daniel Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Brown practices Emergency Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Yuma, AZ.
See Portland Emergency Physicians.