A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Brown, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Brown has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brown accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel B. Brown practice?
Dr. Daniel Brown practices Emergency Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Yuma, AZ.
See Portland Emergency Physicians.