A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Chung is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Chung, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel C Chung MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Chung practice?
- Dr. Daniel Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Chung practices Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Gastroenterologists.