A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Chung is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Chung, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colonic Polyps
- Colorectal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis B
- Hereditary Nonpolyposis Colorectal Cancer
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Rectal Cancer
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
- Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel C Chung MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Chung practice?
- Dr. Daniel Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Chung practices Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Gastroenterologists.