A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Clark, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Clark practice?
Dr. Daniel Clark practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Waxahachie, TX.
See Little Rock Radiologists.