Dr. Daniel Cole Clark MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Sports Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Clark, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Siloam Springs Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Clark accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Clark practice?
Dr. Daniel Clark practices General Practice, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, Therapeutic Radiology, and Sports Medicine near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Little Rock General Practitioners, Little Rock Radiologists, and Little Rock Sports Medicine Doctors.