A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Clark, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Clark has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Cole Clark MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Clark practice?
- Dr. Daniel Clark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Clark practices Diagnostic Radiology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Little Rock Radiologists.