Dr. Daniel Fisher MD Patient Reviews

2.8

March 9th, 2012
Doctor is too busy to treat patients
I went to this doctor because I was having problems with my heart. Several months later, after writing his office, they finally scheduled a stress test as I had to have surgery on my wrist. He said that should there be any problem we would deal with that first. He gave his ok. Six months later I had a heart attack. Sad that he does not want to treat patients, just collect fees. I now seeing another doctor that is helping me get through this difficult time.

February 2nd, 2011
Would not recommend
I don't know if he is a good doctor or not. the staff is so bad that it gives the impression he is unskilled. they called to say that they were going to have to reschedule my stress test as it had to be preformed in a hospital and they would call back with the appointment. after waiting well over a month, I wrote to him letting him know that I assumed that I did not need the test. They scheduled another test, over a month later. Meanwhile I broke my right arm. The Orthopedic doctor needed an ok to do surgery, then the office rushed me in for the test. The staff delayed faxing over the information so that now my surgery has been delayed 6 days. Thanks Dr. Fisher.