A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fitzpatrick, General Orthopedics & Trauma Specialist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel C. Fitzpatrick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fitzpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Fitzpatrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons and Eugene Surgeons.