A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fitzpatrick, General Orthopedics & Trauma Specialist is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzpatrick Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel C. Fitzpatrick MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Fitzpatrick practice?
- Dr. Daniel Fitzpatrick has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Fitzpatrick practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Trauma near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Orthopedic Surgeons and Eugene Surgeons.