A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Fitzpatrick, General Orthopedics & Trauma Specialist is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Elbow Injuries
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 3 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Medical Center At Riverbend