A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Fitzpatrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Fitzpatrick, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Orthopaedic Trauma
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzpatrick graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Fitzpatrick has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fitzpatrick accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans