A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Garza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Garza, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garza graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Garza has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
- Stanford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Carlos Garza MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Garza practice?
- Dr. Daniel Garza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Garza practices Emergency Medicine near Stanford, CA.
See Stanford Emergency Physicians.