A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Critical Care
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Hegg Memorial Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.