A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Johnson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Critical Care
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johnson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic Hospital
- Hegg Memorial Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel J Johnson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel J. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Johnson has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Johnson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Orthopedic Surgeons.