A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Jones has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua WJ Hospital Voorhees
- Virtua WJ Hospital Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Curtis Jones MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Jones practice?
- Dr. Daniel Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Jones practices Psychiatry near Marlton, NJ.
See Marlton Psychiatrists.