Surgical Specialist, Neurological Surgeon

Lied to Insurance Company and Caught show details Lied to Insurance Company and Caught
Apr 30th, 2015

It's clear he makes decisions based in money and not in what is best for patients. I've never had a doctor experience that was so poor. Then, to see him lie and up code to the insurance company for my visit was upsetting enough that 8 had my insurance fight him.

Back surgery consultation show details Back surgery consultation
by Disappointed on Mar 14th, 2014

Dr Daniel Lu is an arrogant Doctor. He doesn't spend time with the patient to answer their questions. He doesn't like the patient to ask too many questions. My dad was not ready for the spinal surgery so he had to cancel it five days prior. The office called us and rudely told us that we are messing up Dr's schedule and asked us if the Dr. Can clarify our questions on the phone so we can keep our surgery appointment. She hung up on me after I told her my dad is not ready mentally to go through the surgery.

Stay Away show details Stay Away
Jan 25th, 2014

This doctor says he used less invasive surgery but he doesn't know how to take care of the problem. I am worse now than before he worked on me. He is arrogant and doesn't listen to you.

Neurosurgeon - UCLA Orthopaedics in Santa Monica, CA show details Neurosurgeon - UCLA Orthopaedics in Santa Monica, CA
Oct 28th, 2010

Dr Lu is a highly recommended doctor!You have given us every reason to feel confidence in your knowledge and skill as a surgeon. Thanks to your skills, we are confident that my dad's neck will heal quickly.