A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Lum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Lum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Lum, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lum graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Lum has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Chan Lum MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Lum practice?
- Dr. Daniel Lum has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Lum practices Internal Medicine near Riverside, CA.
See Riverside Internists.