Dr. Daniel Martin Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Martin?

October 18th, 2017

Disappointed!!!

I think Dr. Martin is very rude. I have had 2 very bad experiences with him. He has no bedside manner and failed miserably at helping me with my spinal issues. I will never go back!!

September 22nd, 2017

Rude

I have had a few appointments with Dr. Martin and I am searching for a new doctor. He has no interest in me or my issues. I was asked if I had any questions, when I asked one he made a rude comment and didn't answer it. I have enough pain and problems going on, I don't need my doctor to be one of them.

February 22nd, 2017

He is mean!

My mom is 50 years old...she was crying hysterically after he began ripping needles from her because she yelled in pain when he attempted to insert a needle into her neck. He then refused her service and kicked her out of his office.

December 4th, 2016

Dr Martin is very experienced and keeps up with new technologies available. He is extremely meticulous in everything he does. He is quick to discourage you from any treatments that are a gamble and may make you worse. I needed a doctor to help me search for solutions to my pain without taking me down a path that might make me worse or cause other issues. Other doctors have shared that they would send their family members to Dr Martin without hesitation.

December 1st, 2016

unemployed

Awesome, but if you really want his help you need to listen. He told me to go swimming to help with my pain and when my Carrier [workcomp] would approved I paid for it myself. This helped me after my surgery to get back on my feet. Outstanding to include his Staff.

October 11th, 2016

Best Dr. Ever!

I suffered a back injury that left me disabled and unable to workk. Dr. Martin was helpful and sensitive to my needs. He gave me the best care possible. He is the best.

July 26th, 2016

One word to describe Dr Martin, RUDE! Will never go back nor recommend!

February 11th, 2016

Same old story

I thought I was going to finally find out what was wrong with my back/neck. After years and years of just running to the ER every time I pulled a muscle, which is quite frequently, I FINALLY was ready to take that "next step" and find out what the problem was. All I got was an x-ray of my neck. (which I've had done at the ER 3 times.) Since the X-rays revealed no breaks, I was told that my insurance won't approve an MRI, which would provide a more clear picture of the situation. That's totally understandable. That's totally out of the doc's hands. My only problem was the way Dr. Martin seemed to be totally dismissive about my issue, after that point. He seemed to be more concerned with my understanding that he wouldn't write any prescriptions for pain medicine (which I never asked for, by the way) than any questions I had about my condition. I'm not myopic. I understand why this is so important to him. I can only imagine what kind of things he deals with on an everyday basis, especially those that, on paper, look similar to my own. I get it; but, everyone who has treated the ER like a clinic isn't an addict. Some of us are just stubborn mules, who get used to solving their medical problems with whatever worked before. It was disappointing to learn that my visit with Dr. Martin was very similar to the ER. Also, it was recommended that I begin physical therapy, which is rather puzzling. I told him I couldn't do a push-up. I used to bench press 250lbs, 15 reps, 4 sets, every 3 days. It was said that an MRI would reveal more "stuff". Why, in the world, would I start physical therapy if I might have a torn trap muscle, or something like that? Doesn't make sense. Unfortunately, the Dr. had no interest in clearing the fog. That said, I respect the man. I know it's a hard job.

October 31st, 2015

Finally, some relief!

My first visit with Dr. Martin was an educational & interactive experience. Considering how busy his practice is, my wait time to be seen by him was about 15 minutes. The 2nd time, it was considerably longer (45 minutes) because he was behind - emergency patient added to list. The fact that Dr. Martin was behind schedule was probably also due to the fact that he is very patient & complete in explaining the condition you are dealing with. He spent a great deal of time with me, went over the MRI & X-rays with me. The treatment recommended has helped tremendously. He & his staff were professional, courteous & sensitive to my anxiety. Highly recommend him.

August 26th, 2015

"I will never go back"

"This Dr is extremely rude, when I asked him to re read the consent forms he looked at me like I was crazy and Told a nurse to read this to me because he has other things to d and walked in the back. When my CNA asked him a question he said it was none of her concern that i had to make the decisions. But when I asked him a question he acted as if he had no time for me. I'm 80 years old. I feel bad for those nusrses that they have to work for this man. "

March 30th, 2015

good response

i would rather have a doctor like him who cares enough to respond , so hopefully when i see him for the 1st time next week he does the same with me. its extremely difficult to get the care true chronic patients need ,and i pray deeply he helps mine his response was impressive though.

September 12th, 2014

Dr. Martin was right on time with my issue. I would recommend him to anyone that is looking for results. He was honest and open from the very beginning of my treatment. The key is to follow the lead of the doctor and do what's said. I'm very pleased with Dr Martin and his team.