A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Moore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Masonic Home and Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Moore practice?
Dr. Daniel Moore practices Psychiatry near Hamden, CT.
See Hamden Psychiatrists.