A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Moore, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Panic Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Masonic Home and Hospital
- Hospital Of St Raphael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Carl Moore MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Moore practice?
- Dr. Daniel Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Moore practices Psychiatry near Hamden, CT.
See Hamden Psychiatrists.