A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Newman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Newman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Newman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Newman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Newman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.