A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Newman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Newman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Rush University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Newman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Newman practice?
Dr. Daniel Newman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.