A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Newman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Newman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Newman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Newman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Newman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Newman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Newman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.