A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Newman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Newman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Newman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Newman graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Newman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital, Resurrection Hlth Cr
- Rush University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Clemens Newman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel C. Newman practice?
- Dr. Daniel Newman has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Newman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.