Dr. Daniel Park Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Park?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Park?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 19th, 2014

Great Outcome!

I had to have a spinal fusion. Since I am in my 30's, I did a lot of research to find a great surgeon. Dr Park specializes in minimally invasive procedures. My fusion went better than expected. The pain I had before is gone. Dr Park was very thorough in explaining the procedure and the healing time. I am very appreciative of his care.

March 21st, 2014

Find another doctor!

I have a herniated disc in my neck which is causing paralysis in my neck. I saw Dr.Park he suggested a triple spinal fusion. I got a second opinion from a doctor who had more accolades and experience (Dr. Stuart Weil) and Dr. Weil told me he could go in there and just cut the part of the disc that is hitting the nerve, no major surgery. Besides that, Dr. Park was a total jerk! He acted extremely annoyed when I asked him questions and he didnt give me any clear answers. He was extremely disrespectful to my mother when she was asking him questions. Dr. Park has no business working with people, at best he is qualified to do surgery on lab rats. My advice to everyone is to Stay away from this jerk! I give him 4 stars for being a jerk!