A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Peterson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Peterson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Peterson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Peterson practice?
- Dr. Daniel Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Peterson practices Ophthalmology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Ophthalmologists.