Overall Review

3.9

January 8th, 2016
He's very good with children. Always listens to what I'm saying and is very down to earth.

October 23rd, 2015
Excellent Doctor,, has compassion for his patients

April 8th, 2014
CHOICE MD & STAFF
I have had the pleasure of dealing with Dr.Williams and his office staff for over 6 years both personally and professionally ..His staff is wonderful ,prompt ,efficient ,effective,educated and thorough in all they do .Dr Williams often develops a caring personalized relationship with his patient's .I feel as a patient, he will guide and treat you with one on one care needs make prompt ,appropriate referrals .As a clinician myself I know when I call him on his patients I will get prompt advice and what to do and quickly !!!..NO WAITING FOR DAY 'S ON END! and yes YOU actually CAN SPEAK TO THE DR when NEEDED.That is really hard to find these days .I chose Dr.Williams to care for my family. My kids now age's 4 and 6 because I would only entrust THE BEST in my rural hometown community! 4 stars!

April 27th, 2011
The only review...
Dr. Williams is 4 stars through and through. He is courteous, understanding, honest, and thorough. He will listen and follow through with his best judgment and seek other professionals as needed in terms of getting the best diagnosis. This tells me that he does not pretend to know it all, but is humble and educated enough to understand that there's a team of experts and I'm proud to have him as one of them in my corner.