A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cabello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cabello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cabello, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabello graduated from Universidad Nacional De Asuncion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cabello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel d D Cabello MD is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel d. Cabello practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cabello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cabello practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Neurologists and Clearwater Psychiatrists.