Dr. Daniel Cahill MD Patient Reviews

• Neurological Surgery Boston, MA

no change

February 2nd, 2017
Full removal of astrocytoma brain tumor
My brother was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which we later found out was a grade 3 astrocytoma tumor, a much more aggressive tumor than expected. After researching the best neurosurgeons in the country, we decided to fly to Boston to see Dr. Cahill. Dr. Cahill performed awake brain surgery on my brother and was able to remove the entire tumor, significantly increasing his outlook. My brother underwent radiation and chemo, and three years later, is still cancer free, despite his grim prognosis. We will be forever thankful to Dr. Cahill for the amazing surgery he performed and for giving my brother more time on this earth.

August 9th, 2011
I think Dr. Cahill is the best neurosurgeon at MD Anderson. He is super-smart and came to Houston from Harvard up in Boston. He really cares about his patients and the nursing staff said that this is who they would see if they had a brain tumor. Unfortunately, I heard that he has been recruited back to Harvard and will be leaving Anderson. I would definitely travel to Boston to see him.

April 25th, 2011
Dr.Cahillis staff is excellent. Very little wait time. He is so good at explaining everything to the T in layman's terms. He answer's all your questions (which were few becuse he was so through the first time)and was confident, supportive, and compassionate. I highly recommend him!