Urologists
1159 E 200 N
Ste 300
American Fork, UT 84003
801-756-7609
Locations and availability (2)

2.0

|  show details
by M on Jan 10th, 2014

As for the Dr himself, I really liked him. He was polite and straight forward. I truly felt that he had my best interests in mind while discussing things and planning our course of action. When I arrived at the office, I waited under 10 minutes. His staff, on the other hand, leaves A LOT to be desired. If I could have left a negative rating number on the staff, I would have. His receptionist is rude, condescending and really has no business working with people. The nurse/person that took me to my room was just as bad. Not once did I receive a smile or anything that might be construed as politeness or friendliness from these two women. When I was finished and had to schedule another appointment, the receptionist made me wait 15 minutes even though I was there prior to anyone being on the incoming side of the desk. And sadly, she treated those people no better than she was treating me. Once my urgent course of action is taken care of, I will definitely be finding a different doctor. It is terribly sad that Dr. Cahoon allows these women he works with to drag his reputation down because they have no people skills. Sadly, I have to give him a low rating because you have to deal with the office in order to see him.

|  show details
Sep 3rd, 2013

Dr. Cahoon was over an hour late for a 9:30 appointment without so much as an apology his staff was rude and didn't even acknowledge you until you stood there for ten minutes. He made you feel like you were a waste of his time.

|  Front Office Manager is Horrid and unprofessional.  |  show details
Jun 18th, 2013

As far as doctors go, Cahoon was very nice and knowledgeable. As far as office staff goes, his front office reception/manager needs to be fired. She is not only very rude and unprofessional; she lacks any sense of compassion and has zero customer service skills. Would not recommend or return do to her alone...sad a doctor would allow a staff member to damage is reputation to the extent of losing patients.

|  Why bother  |  show details
by Anonymous on Apr 15th, 2013

I think this doctor stinks. Even if his patients pay as much as they can, his staff still sends them to collections, and too bad for you if you have a mild infection or cancer. If you are in the midst of treatment, you "better find another doctor" according to his receptionist.

|  Office staff lacks tact (not discreet about personal matters) and old lady is mean..really mean  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2011

Love the doctor, but all three occassions visiting the office I found the office staff abrasive and rude and lacks tact...especially the older lady who is the office manager..she is enough to make me never want to go back. She cannot find fault anything that she does even when it is clearly her clerical error. if you can stand to deal with lack of prfessionalism of the staff you will be fine, cause the doctor is great.