Dr. Daniel Cajacob Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Cajacob?

mr

Posted on April 23rd, 2015

He just work on both my ears. It had been a long time cent I had work done.And I feel he save my life. he is on of the greatest doctor ive know .and Ive know A lot.

Patient

Posted on June 21st, 2013

He is a physician with one of the best "bedside" manners of any I have ever had. He also really listens to you when you describe how you feel and what you think might have caused your problem. He has performed 2 sinus surgeries for me which were very helpful in eliminating some miserable sinus infections I had for years. He is a "real" person. I think having 5 children (at least that's the last I heard) make him more down to earth and personable. I wouldn't considering another ENT. Previously, his office assistant was very protective of his time and made getting an appointment with Dr. Cajacob difficult, but after her retirement, it has been much quicker and easier to get an appointment. I don't remember whether or not there was follow-up. It's been quite a while since I have seen him.

Posted on May 4th, 2017