A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Caligiuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Caligiuri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Caligiuri, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caligiuri graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Caligiuri has 14 hospital affiliations:
- SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Manhattan
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Caligiuri MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Caligiuri practice?
- Dr. Daniel Caligiuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Caligiuri practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Orthopedic Surgeons and Astoria Surgeons.