A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Callahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Callahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Callahan, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Respiratory Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Callahan graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Callahan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Francis Callahan MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel F. Callahan practice?
- Dr. Daniel Callahan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Callahan practices Pulmonary Disease near Roswell, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Roswell Pulmonologists.