A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Camacho:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Camacho is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Camacho, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Body Imaging
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Camacho graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Camacho has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Camacho MD is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Camacho practice?
- Dr. Daniel Camacho has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Camacho practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Neenah, WI.
See Neenah Radiologists.