A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Camara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Camara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Camara graduated from Universidade Do Estado Do Rio De Janeiro. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Camara has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel S Camara MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel S. Camara practice?
- Dr. Daniel Camara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Camara practices Gastroenterology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Gastroenterologists.