A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Camarillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Camarillo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Camarillo, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Camarillo graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Camarillo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Western Medical Center - Anaheim
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Camarillo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Camarillo practice?
- Dr. Daniel Camarillo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Camarillo practices Family Medicine near Buena Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Temecula, CA and Murrieta, CA.
See Buena Park Family Physicians.