Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel Cammack
Dr. Daniel Cammack, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spokane, WA, with another office in Spokane, WA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Cammack is affiliated with Deaconess Medical Center, Valley Hospital and Medical Center and Providence Sacred Heart Med Center and Child. He speaks English.
Dr. Daniel Cammack has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Daniel Cammack is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spokane, WA.