A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Canchola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Canchola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Canchola
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Canchola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Canchola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Canchola graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Canchola has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Ramiro Canchola MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Daniel R. Canchola practice?
- Dr. Daniel Canchola has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Canchola practices Family Medicine near Irving, TX.
See Irving Family Physicians.