A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Capen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Capen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Capen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capen graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Capen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Capen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Capen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Capen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Capen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawndale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Lawndale Orthopedic Surgeons.