A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Capen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Capen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Capen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Capen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Capen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capen graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Capen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel A Capen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Daniel A. Capen practice?
- Dr. Daniel Capen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Capen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lawndale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Sherman Oaks, CA.
See Lawndale Orthopedic Surgeons.