Dr. Daniel Careaga MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

January 13th, 2017
He changed my body. I am soooo happy. I was working out and doing diet and could never get rid of my love handles. Finally he took them out. So happy

January 12th, 2017

November 16th, 2016
Sophie
I had a tummy tuck and liposuction with Dr. Careaga in September. You could tell immediately that he was not in it for the money. Dr. Careaga recommended only the procedures I needed. I came in for multiple consultations, and Dr. Careaga saw me every time without any problem. He always made me feel comfortable. After my surgery, I feel like a new person. There is such a positive energy at Dr. Careaga’s office. I would recommend him to anyone looking at a similar procedure.

November 16th, 2016

November 3rd, 2016
Best Surgeon in South Florida
I was so incredibly nervous before surgery. Now, 5 weeks later, it has been one of the best choices that I have ever made in my life! And it's all thanks to the amazing Dr. Careaga! I did a lot of research before deciding to have him perform my surgery and I can tell anyone who is contemplating it that his office, his staff and his surgical skills are exemplary!!! Knowing that his operating room was the same as a hospital setting gave me peace of mind that I was in good hands. And after surgery the staff was so loving and concerned about my well being that I never felt alone. And above all, the way Dr Careaga operates ensured that I had a natural look with minimal scarring. I am so incredibly happy and confident with my new body that I feel like I did before kids! Every mom should do this for themselves because you deserve it!

November 3rd, 2016
Mommy makeover

October 12th, 2016
Best Experience Ever
Based in my experience this is the "Safest", "Best" and "Most" recommend Plastic Surgery facility. You'll be surrounded by a comfortable and excellent environment and the assistance and support of "Exceptional" and "Outstanding" doctors and staff. KUDOS

October 12th, 2016
Life changing
I am very happy with Doctor Daniel Careaga. Dr. Caregaga and his team are phenomenal, so much better than I ever expected. At my first consult with him I was given all the facts and information I needed and with further research I knew I was in the right hands. I was nervous about the whole process, but felt confident once I booked the surgery. Dr. Careaga has a very gentle approach and he listens and understands what your expectations are, and won’t give you false expectations. He understands a women's body and is very artistic and skilled in sculpting. Surgery went VERY well, very little pain I only took the prescription pain pills for the first 2 days, and switched to tylenol after that. He called me the same night of my surgery he called to check on me and to see how I was coming along and offered further advice to make sure I was comfortable. One of the best choices I have ever made... I have no regrets and would definitely recommend him in a heartbeat! My results are great and I overwhelmed with endless gratitude. Thank You Dr. Careaga, your skills cannot be compared you are the best!!!

October 10th, 2016
Liposuction
I would not choose this doctor again. At first, the staff and doctor appeared so friendly and knowledgeable. After the procedure the communication was awful. The procedure did not go as planned and the outcome was not discussed with me. I was left to handle the aftermath on my own. Awful communication. I regret my decision to choose this doctor.

September 21st, 2016
Abdominoplasty and Liposuction.
In early May I had Dr. Careaga perform a Gynecomastia Procedure, Abdominoplasty and Liposuction. I am very overweight and have made a decision to loss it but all this skin is hanging. I first saw Dr. Careaga on Miami Housewives show and after consulting with him made the decision that he would understand what I’m looking for moving forward with my weight loss. Everything has been good and healing very well. I love that my stomach fat is now gone. I would recommend Dr. Careaga to everyone needing this type surgery.

September 21st, 2016
love the doctor. Let me count the ways...one for my hips, one for my waist, one for my booty, and one for getting rid of that pooch you belly! He is sweet and caring. You won't do better than this in Miami.

September 20th, 2016
DO NOT GET FILLERS AT THIS OFFICE
I strongly advise anyone who is considering having any sort of fillers done in this office to THINK TWICE and do your research. I was talked into getting cheek fillers during my initial consultation. I was quoted a price for Voluma and signed and paid for the product, only to receive a call a few days before I was scheduled to have the fillers done letting me know they gave me the wrong price and it would actually cost me $300 more. They also explained that there was a similar product called “Restylane lyft” which would have the same results for the price they originally quoted me. I went ahead and had the Restylane lyft fillers done, and after a week or two once the swelling was completely gone, my face looked exactly as it did before the fillers. I contacted the office and sent them pictures, and they agreed to give me a small discount for the second syringe because the first one did not work on me. Hoping to see results, I had the second round of fillers done and still, nothing changed. At this point Alex (the Dr’s PA who was the one that did the fillers for me) agreed that the change was very minimal so they would give me a third syringe free of charge. You would think after 3 syringes there would be SOME kind of difference but there was none. I contacted the office to let them know and it’s been a little over a month and til this day I have not heard back from them. I have heard of Dr’s offices diluting products to get the most of it while still charging patients full price and I strongly believe this is the case with this office. Since this nightmare, I went to another office and after just ONE syringe of the same product I saw and still have the results I was looking for. Please be careful and always look at the packaging. Make sure the syringes are opened INFRONT of you and that you see everything they are doing with it before they inject you.