Dr. Daniel Careaga MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 30th, 2017
Tummy tuck patient
Dr. Careaga as well as his staff are nothing short of amazing ! Before my surgery I had many concerns and questions due to be being anxious and nervous. Lara answered all of my questions and was very helpful before and after my surgery. When arriving at the office, I gave my name and I was immediately taken to the back to change. I was very pleased and amazed that I didn't have to wait around for hours just to be seen. Every appointment after my surgery was the exact same way. My appointment time was my appointment time. As for Dr. Careaga, he was amazing. He was very pleasant and I LOVE my results from my tummy tuck. I am very happy and satisfied with my choice and my results

June 7th, 2017
Great Mommy makeover
Dr. Careaga is the best, sweetest doctor ever, he listen to you and I love that. My results are amazing and I am just 1 month post-op. The staff is amazing as well.

May 18th, 2017
Estoy muy contenta con Los resultados de mi Breast Augmentation. El profesionalismo, la amabilidad y el acompañamiento en mi procedimiento Han sido estupendos. Recomiendo al Dr. Careaga 100%

April 16th, 2017
Wow!!!!
I am extremely satisfied with my results from my mommy makeover. Dr. Careaga knows exactly what looks good. He is always there when you need him for questions or concerns. He even returned my call on the weekend. He is sweet and kind as well as his staff. Once you come to the first consultation you will not want to go anywhere else! Fernanda was so sweet and caring. ❤ thank you Dr for my new body!

April 9th, 2017
Mi nombre es Leslie y estoy super contenta con el procedimiento que me realizo el dr Daniel Careaga,y muy satisfecha con todo la atencion recibida departe de todo el personal de la oficina en especial de la masajista Laura Gonzalez que sin Ella mi recuperation tan rapida no hubiese sido possible, gracias dr Careaga

April 4th, 2017
I decided to have a breast augmentation in February. My friend recently had the same procedure, so I could completely relate with her experience. She saw Dr. Careaga, and came away with amazing results. I had one breast removed and really wanted this fixed. The final results from my surgery are so amazing, my breasts look and feel incredibly natural. It is wonderful how caring and kind Dr. Careaga is. Through the whole process, he listened to what I wanted and determined exactly what would give me the most organic-looking chest possible. I recommend him to any ladies who are thinking about having their breasts done.

March 30th, 2017
I could not be any happier

March 25th, 2017
I was so incredibly nervous before surgery. Now, 5 weeks later, it has been one of the best choices that I have ever made in my life! And it's all thanks to the amazing Dr. Careaga! I did a lot of research before deciding to have him perform my surgery and I can tell anyone who is contemplating it that his office, his staff and his surgical skills are exemplary!!! Knowing that his operating room was the same as a hospital setting gave me peace of mind that I was in good hands. And after surgery the staff was so loving and concerned about my well being that I never felt alone. And above all, the way Dr Careaga operates ensured that I had a natural look with minimal scarring. I am so incredibly happy and confident with my new body that I feel like I did before kids! Every mom should do this for themselves because you deserve it!

March 23rd, 2017
When I first walked into Dr. Careaga'€™s office, my idea was to shop around and gather competitive quotes in order to make my decision on who would be performing my procedure. Once I met with the doctor he explained the procedure in detail and answered all of my questions. During his consultation, he demonstrated patience and knowledge. I then went on to meet with Lourdes, the director of operations who went over the cost and finance options. The warm welcome I received throughout my entire consultation made me feel so much at ease that I immediately decided I was not going to waste my time in shopping around and I signed the contract right then and there! I was beyond excited to have my surgery. I was literally counting down the days. On the day of my surgery, as I’m getting ready to go into the operating room, the doctor comes in and tells me that my sugar levels were very high and that he unfortunately could not perform the surgery until they had been regulated. I experienced complete devastation as I’m sue you can relate to anxiously awaiting something so badly, being so close to it and not getting it! This was a major step back for me since I had to go and see an endocrinologist, get on medication and begin to monitor my sugar levels very closely. Dr. Careaga advised that it would take at least 3 months to get my levels to where they needed to be in order to perform the surgery. The emotional support that I received from both Dr. Careaga and Lourdes throughout this time was remarkable. They would check in on me once a week to see how I was doing both physically and emotionally. This in itself was priceless for me. Although this has no relation to my surgery, I remember being at happy hour in the Gables one evening and receiving a message from Lourdes (clearly past office hours) to see how I was doing. I shared this with my friends and they were in awe at her attention to detail! I am incredibly proud to say that with determination and a strong mindset, I regulated my sugar levels within a month and was able to have my procedure. I could not be any happier. Dr. Careaga has demonstrated his professionalism in many ways. He is very meticulous and this is imperative when having any type of procedure done. Dr. Careaga's office staff is amazing and I will begin with Lourdes, the support that she extended to me was unbelievable. She was always available to answer any questions or concerns I may have had. Lisandra, the surgical assistance was patient, very accommodating and understanding. Patty, the office manager, always has a smile on her face and is very efficient. Andrea who assists the doctor in consultations and handles the labs was very nice and also accommodating. Annette who takes extremely good care of you in the recovery room (this for me was crucial, as you want someone that treats you well and nurtures you during this time) was outstanding. Jenny, the therapist that does the lymphatic massages, is amazing! She is soft spoken, walks you through the massages and provides suggestions and advice on what to do and not to do after your procedure. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Careaga'€™s office. I have authorized Lourdes to give my name and number to any patient that wishes to hear my story in full detail and wants or needs additional reassurance

March 14th, 2017
Careaga is a true artist and gets my complete recommendation.
Originally I found Dr. Careaga on the Internet, after a friend recommended that I read through his online testimonies. I was so impressed with what I found that I made my appointment that week. In January, Dr. Careaga did my liposuction procedure. His office is made up of such a wonderful team, all of whom were very attentive, including the anesthesiologist. My lipo results are truly excellent, just as I expected. Everything about my experience was perfect. Careaga is a true artist and gets my complete recommendation.

March 7th, 2017
It's a Miracle!
Dr. Careaga and his staff are wonderful. I could not be happier with the results of the Abdominoplasty with Liposuction and I feel great.

February 24th, 2017
Super contenta! Mi experiencia ha sido inmejorable, me he sentido escuchada, comprendida y satisfecha desde el primer momento. Quiero agradecer especialmente al doctor por su profecionalidad y su trato cordial. A Fernanda por estar siempre pendiente a mi y a Laura por aliviarme cada dia con sus manos magicas! Sin duda os recomendare y volvere. Muchas gracias a todo el equipo de trabajo!! Estoy feliz con los resultados y eso es gracias al gran equipo que teneis!