Dr. Daniel Careaga, MD
Plastic Surgeon
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Incredible Results  |  show details
by Valentina on Oct 14th, 2014

I had a smart lipo procedure about a year ago. The results were amazing. A year later I still look terrific and I can still wear my size 6 clothes. Previously I was a tight size 12. I received lots of support and direction not only before and at the time of the procedure but also after to help me maintain these fabulous results. I can honestly say that I look 10 years younger and am very thankful that I found Dr. Careaga. His staff is also very professional and personable. They assisted me every step of the way and I highly recommend Dr. Careaga and his staff. Like me you will wonder why you didn't do this before. Go for it and you'll love the new you!

Oct 12th, 2014

I am extremely happy with my results, couldn't ask for more!! My surgery has been a blessing thanks to Dr.Careaga. The best plastic surgeon in town and his staff is also the best and together they make you feel confident and happy.

by Evelyn pina on Jul 28th, 2014

Dr. Careaga is very profesional and a great surgeon, took his time to explain all my concerns. Had my tummy done by him and had the results I was lookin for, highly recommend him.

by Karrie on Jul 16th, 2014

The results not only were fantastic but exceeded my expectations by far. He removed much more skin than I thought possible with my tummy tuck. I couldn't be happier with the procedure. The staff was beyond helpful and very attentive as well. I would and have recommended this office to my friends and family members. Words express a lot but my before and after pictures are what really says it all.

|  Juviderm  |  show details
by Leonor S. on Jun 13th, 2014

I contacted Dr. Careaga's office and spoke with one of his representatives, Yami (s), and made an appointment for a juviderm consultation. To my surprise, I was taken directly into the room without talking to Dr. Careaga or the rep. I expressed my concern and Dr, Careaga met with me briefly and told me how many injections I needed. I addressed my main concern which was bruising and was told that it happens but if I calm and did not move, Dr. Careaga would be able to do his work and bruises will be minimum. I told them i was going on vacation and perhaps i should wait; the rep told me she got them and went on a cruise after a couple of days. Needless to say, I was convinced but to my surprise even though I applied ice, the next morning the area around my mouth was heavily bruised and after 4 days after the procedure, I do not see any improvement. I think that it they had told me the truth about the possibility that the bruising could be heavy, I would've still done it but after my vacation. Very unhappy to have to travel with my face all bruised up after 5 days of the treatment.

by Laura Chavarria on Jan 29th, 2014

I traveled from Naples to be seen by Dr. Daniel Careaga,and it has been great I love the staff and Dr. Daniel Careaga how they take the time to talk to you about what your having done they answered all my questions. It's been three weeks of my surgery and feeling Amazing and how my recovering is going and this is Thanks to everyone in Dr. Daniel Careaga office for always being there and being so helpful. I'm looking forward in having something done.

|  Smart Lipo 13 areas  |  show details
by Lorena on Nov 25th, 2013

My first time having a surgery done. I traveled from Orlando all i have to say is that I am very pleased with my lipo results. Dr. Careaga did such an amazing job. He's great at what he does and also he's very kind and professional. I heal very fast with almost no pain, that's an A . Dr.Careaga will be my only plastic surgeon from now and on. I am very thankful to Dr. Careaga and to all the staff working with him.

|  the best doctor, the best staff  |  show details
by yahima balboa on Oct 16th, 2013

he absolutely made me a happier person. mis gemelas nacieron en enero y mi cuerpo quedo destruido como consecuencia de un embrazo que me dejo enorme. luego de visitar varias clinica conoci al doctor Careaga, el primer lugar donde conoci primero al medico y luego a la persona que me dijo el costo de mi procedimiento. es una persona que sabe lo que hace y lo hace con delicadeza y amor. es absolutamente perfecto. mis operaciones quedaron fantasticas... lo recomiendo 100%

|  Tummy Tuck  |  show details
by Llamile Cruz on Oct 10th, 2013

My experience was phenomenal I was very pleased with the entire process since I went in to meet Dr. Careaga I was impressed on how all my questions were answered his professionalism impressed me. The morning of my surgery I was treated with lots of care before and after the anesthesiologist was incredible he also did an amazing job. After the surgery all the post ops apts are included in the price I went from a size 10 to a size 6 it's possible it's been a wonderful change for me I feel great. The anesthesiologist was amazing I thought I would feel bad after the surgery I woke up just a little sleepy but no dizziness nor did I feel like throwing up that for me meant the world. I absolutely feel great and am super happy I finally took the decision to do the surgery. When I first met Dr. Careaga I just knew he was the Dr. for me I had gone to a couple of places beforehand and had done my homework and some research I can honestly tell you I am so pleased that I choose Dr. Careaga to perform my surgery I could tell that all his responses were sincere I liked to see his professionalism as well as his staff’s they all made me feel at ease. Dr. Careaga really gave me the best recommendation and took his time to answer all my questions he put me at ease with all my concerns. The Medical assistants and his entire staff I must say are very knowledgeable and were super nice. All I can say is if you’re thinking about a tummy tuck say Yes to Dr. Careaga I am forever thankful and grateful that he was my sergeant! God has truly blessed him!

Oct 10th, 2013

Wonderful, experienced, caring,professional, thorough-all the adjectives I would use to describe Dr. Careaga and his surgical team. The Doctor is not there to sell you services. He has the skill and experience to tell you what procedure is right for you.

by Gretel on Oct 9th, 2013

El doctor Daniel Carreaga definitivamente cambio mi Vida have 5meses...lo recomiendo 150℅...super professional y muy pendiente due sus pacientes a todo momento

by Tamara Gomez on Oct 9th, 2013

My comentario es el siguiente no tengo mad que decir que gracias poor cambiarme LA Vida de Buena para mejor gracias a usted y su equipo due trabajo por LA excelencia en el trato y alluda gracias poor escojer esta profecion para bien.graciassssss muchas Los admiro por su trabajo que dios Los vendiga.Tamara Gomez

|  Tummy Tuck  |  show details
by Llamile Cruz on Oct 9th, 2013

I went to Dr. Careaga had a great experience the Dr. has excellent bedside manners very professional and human. I am very pleased with the results of my surgery! The staff at 305 plastic surgery is amazing and Dr. Careaga is the best! He cares about his patients and well being and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking to get a surgery.

Sep 30th, 2013

When I first walked into Dr. Careagas office, my idea was to shop around and gather competitive quotes in order to make my decision on who would be performing my procedure. Once I met with the doctor he explained the procedure in detail and answered all of my questions. During his consultation, he demonstrated patience and knowledge. I then went on to meet with Lourdes, the director of operations who went over the cost and finance options. The warm welcome I received throughout my entire consultation made me feel so much at ease that I immediately decided I was not going to waste my time in shopping around and I signed the contract right then and there! I was beyond excited to have my surgery. I was literally counting down the days. On the day of my surgery, as Im getting ready to go into the operating room, the doctor comes in and tells me that my sugar levels were very high and that he unfortunately could not perform the surgery until they had been regulated. I experienced complete devastation as Im sue you can relate to anxiously awaiting something so badly, being so close to it and not getting it! This was a major step back for me since I had to go and see an endocrinologist, get on medication and begin to monitor my sugar levels very closely. Dr. Careaga advised that it would take at least 3 months to get my levels to where they needed to be in order to perform the surgery. The emotional support that I received from both Dr. Careaga and Lourdes throughout this time was remarkable. They would check in on me once a week to see how I was doing both physically and emotionally. This in itself was priceless for me. Although this has no relation to my surgery, I remember being at happy hour in the Gables one evening and receiving a message from Lourdes (clearly past office hours) to see how I was doing. I shared this with my friends and they were in awe at her attention to detail! I am incredibly proud to say that with determination and a strong mindset, I regulated my sugar levels within a month and was able to have my procedure. I could not be any happier. Dr. Careaga has demonstrated his professionalism in many ways. He is very meticulous and this is imperative when having any type of procedure done. His office staff is amazing and I will begin with Lourdes, the support that she extended to me was unbelievable. She was always available to answer any questions or concerns I may have had. Lisandra, the surgical assistance was patient, very accommodating and understanding. Patty, the office manager, always has a smile on her face and is very efficient. Andrea who assists the doctor in consultations and handles the labs was very nice and also accommodating. Annette who takes extremely good care of you in the recovery room (this for me was crucial, as you want someone that treats you well and nurtures you during this time) was outstanding. Jenny, the therapist that does the lymphatic massages, is amazing! She is soft spoken, walks you through the massages and provides suggestions and advice on what to do and not to do after your procedure. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Careagas office. I have authorized Lourdes to give my name and number to any patient that wishes to hear my story in full detail and wants or needs additional reassurance.

by sperez on Sep 25th, 2013

Something great about this office is the fantastic chairs they have in their waiting room. I could practically fall asleep while waiting to see the doctor. As soon as I walked in the door, I could tell that Dr. C was very respected by all the nurses and the staff. I immediately knew I was under the care of a kind, caring doctor. They've never pressured me to get any enhancements that I didn't need or wasn't interested in. They're always very respectful. Not only do my appointments never get canceled last minute, they take time out of their day to send me a reminder so I don't forget. They are extremely reliable. I knew I was getting top-of-the-line treatment when they told me about what they learned at the latest conference they attended, and how they were incorporating that knowledge into the practice. **This man's hands are TRUELY BLESSED., i would do the procedure OVER & OVER again**, If you're shopping around, then STOP here, he's THE BEST HIGH ABOVE THE REST....

by Ylianne Maldonado on Sep 20th, 2013

Dr. Careagas and staff are very friendly and professional. I had s tummy tuck done almost 3 months ago. So far I'm loving the results. I can't wait to get my next procedure done. I strongly recommend 305 Plastic Surgery Center.

|  Smartlipo-10 areas  |  show details
by Lucy on Sep 16th, 2013

I had SmartLipo of 10 areas done about six weeks ago. I cannot be happier with my results. I was really nervous about having surgery but Dr. Careaga and his staff made me feel that I had made the right decision. Everyone was extremely nice and professional. The doctor makes you feel very comfortable. I was very impressed that he even called me the night of my surgery. I've done everything he's recommended from wearing a compression garment to getting massages. My results are awesome! I can't wait to have my next surgery with him!

|  Lipo on 10 Areas  |  show details
by Odalys on Aug 15th, 2013

Three weeks ago I had Lipo on 10 areas which included outer and inner thighs, hips, stomach and waist. I was very favorably impressed with Dr. Careaga's surgical technique. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I was well prepared with information about the pre and post op procedures. I went shopping for clothes and I was down two dress sizes. What a wonderful surprise to be able to wear form fitting fashionable clothes again. Thank you Dr. Careaga for making this body transformation possible. I am ecstatic with the new me! I would highly recommend Dr. Careaga and his staff.

|  Could not be happier!  |  show details
by Alice K. Villar on Jul 31st, 2013

When I first walked into Dr. Careagas office, my idea was to shop around and gather competitive quotes in order to make my decision on who would be performing my procedure. Once I met with the doctor he explained the procedure in detail and answered all of my questions. During his consultation, he demonstrated patience and knowledge. I then went on to meet with Mrs. Lourdes Careaga, the director of operations who went over the cost and finance options. The warm welcome I received throughout my entire consultation made me feel so much at ease that I immediately decided I was not going to waste my time in shopping around and I signed the contract right then and there! I was beyond excited to have my surgery. I was literally counting down the days. On the day of my surgery, as Im getting ready to go into the operating room, the doctor comes in and tells me that my sugar levels were very high and that he unfortunately could not perform the surgery until they had been regulated. I experienced complete devastation as Im sue you can relate to anxiously awaiting something so badly, being so close to it and not getting it! This was a major step back for me since I had to go and see an endocrinologist, get on medication and begin to monitor my sugar levels very closely. Dr. Careaga advised that it would take at least 3 months to get my levels to where they needed to be in order to perform the surgery. The emotional support that I received from both Dr. Careaga and Lourdes throughout this time was remarkable. They would check in on me once a week to see how I was doing both physically and emotionally. This in itself was priceless for me. Although this has no relation to my surgery, I remember being at happy hour in the Gables one evening and receiving a message from Lourdes (clearly past office hours) to see how I was doing. I shared this with my friends and they were in awe at her attention to detail! I am incredibly proud to say that with determination and a strong mindset, I regulated my sugar levels within a month and was able to have my procedure. I could not be any happier. Dr. Careaga has demonstrated his professionalism in many ways. He is very meticulous and this is imperative when having any type of procedure done. His office staff is amazing and I will begin with Lourdes, which happens to be his wife, the support that she extended to me was unbelievable. She was always available to answer any questions or concerns I may have had. Lisandra, the surgical assistance was patient, very accommodating and understanding. Patty, the office manager, always has a smile on her face and is very efficient. Andrea who assists the doctor in consultations and handles the labs was very nice and also accommodating. Annette who takes extremely good care of you in the recovery room (this for me was crucial, as you want someone that treats you well and nurtures you during this time) was outstanding. Jenny, the therapist that does the lymphatic massages, is amazing! She is soft spoken, walks you through the massages and provides suggestions and advice on what to do and not to do after your procedure. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Careagas office. I have authorized Lourdes to give my name and number to any patient that wishes to hear my story in full detail and wants or needs additional reassurance.

|  Could not be any happier!  |  show details
by Alice K. Villar on Jul 31st, 2013

When I first walked into Dr. Careaga’s office, my idea was to shop around and gather competitive quotes in order to make my decision on who would be performing my procedure. Once I met with the doctor he explained the procedure in detail and answered all of my questions. During his consultation, he demonstrated patience and knowledge. I then went on to meet with Mrs. Lourdes Careaga, the director of operations who went over the cost and finance options. The warm welcome I received throughout my entire consultation made me feel so much at ease that I immediately decided I was not going to waste my time in shopping around and I signed the contract right then and there! I was beyond excited to have my surgery. I was literally counting down the days. On the day of my surgery, as I’m getting ready to go into the operating room, the doctor comes in and tells me that my sugar levels were very high and that he unfortunately could not perform the surgery until they had been regulated. I experienced complete devastation as I’m sue you can relate to anxiously awaiting something so badly, being so close to it and not getting it! This was a major step back for me since I had to go and see an endocrinologist, get on medication and begin to monitor my sugar levels very closely. Dr. Careaga advised that it would take at least 3 months to get my levels to where they needed to be in order to perform the surgery. The emotional support that I received from both Dr. Careaga and Lourdes throughout this time was remarkable. They would check in on me once a week to see how I was doing both physically and emotionally. This in itself was priceless for me. Although this has no relation to my surgery, I remember being at happy hour in the Gables one evening and receiving a message from Lourdes (clearly past office hours) to see how I was doing. I shared this with my friends and they were in awe at her attention to detail! I am incredibly proud to say that with determination and a strong mindset, I regulated my sugar levels within a month and was able to have my procedure. I could not be any happier. Dr. Careaga has demonstrated his professionalism in many ways. He is very meticulous and this is imperative when having any type of procedure done. Dr. Careaga's office staff is amazing and I will begin with Lourdes, which happens to be his wife, the support that she extended to me was unbelievable. She was always available to answer any questions or concerns I may have had. Lisandra, the surgical assistance was patient, very accommodating and understanding. Patty, the office manager, always has a smile on her face and is very efficient. Andrea who assists the doctor in consultations and handles the labs was very nice and also accommodating. Annette who takes extremely good care of you in the recovery room (this for me was crucial, as you want someone that treats you well and nurtures you during this time) was outstanding. Jenny, the therapist that does the lymphatic massages, is amazing! She is soft spoken, walks you through the massages and provides suggestions and advice on what to do and not to do after your procedure. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Careaga’s office. I have authorized Lourdes to give my name and number to any patient that wishes to hear my story in full detail and wants or needs additional reassurance.

|  Contract Specialist  |  show details
by Merlin Martinez on Jul 30th, 2013

I had a Tummy Tuck 3 months ago. This is the best money I have ever spent in my life. Dr Careaga did an excellent job. My surgery looks beautiful and I can not wait to see how it will look in a year. The staff in the office was super nice, friendly and courteous. Dr Careaga is very professional you can tell he really enjoy what he does. I will recommend him 100%.

|  Flawless  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2013

I went to Dr. Careaga because he operated on half of my coworkers and all have had amazing results. My experience at his new clinic was incredible. It is beautiful, immaculate and every employee was polite. The consultation was detailed and Dr. Careaga does a great job of explaining things for the average person to understand. My surgery day was flawless with no waiting, no stress and no pain. He called me the evening of surgery to check up on me. Now three months later I could not be more pleased with my results. My breasts look better than when I was 18 and did the first time since I had children I feel comfortable in a bikini. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Careaga and the 305 Plastic Surgery center staff

Jul 23rd, 2013

My sister convinced me to get a breast lift and recommended this doctor she had heard great things about. From the first time I went to visit, I wanted implants but he convinced me to go with only a lift and so I trusted him. Any other doctor would have tried to upsell to make more money on implants. It has been about 5 weeks since my surgery and thanks to Dr. Careaga's honesty and skill, I look amazing. My breasts came out beautiful and perky and Dr. Careaga's advice was the perfect solution for me. The facility was modern and beautiful, the staff amazing and overall my experience was the best. I am now grateful that my sister recommended him. I would recommend him to anyone!

|  How refreshing!  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2013

I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Careaga and I am so happy with the results. I decided to go with my gut instead of the popular named surgeons and I was right. He is going to be huge! He is so cool and approachable. I felt like I could say or ask anything. My recovery is going really well and my surgery was very complex. I have to say that both my sister-in-law and sister are customers of Dr. Careaga. They also love him. He is really attentive and is so detail oriented. Like he is a perfectionist. 305 Plastic Surgery has been a great find. They are great and I am a SUPER happy customer. :)

|  Dr Review  |  show details
by Betty Fernandez on Jul 16th, 2013

I must say that I TRULY LOVED my experience with 305 Plastic Surgery, I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Careaga. His whole entire staff has been phenomenal. The Dr, answered all my questions and concerns, the Dr himself called me at home to follow up with me to see how I was feeling, The nurses and ALL staff have been super attentive and supportive throughout my recovery process. Not only was the staff great but I am SUPER HAPPY with my results. I had twins and my stomach was ugly with stretch marks. After surgery, I look like I never had kids. I feel great about my body again. I highly recommend Dr. Careaga and his staff for cosmetic surgery!

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2013

I had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation with Dr. Careaga about one year ago and my experience was excellent! He's a great doctor! He took very good care of me and took his time to answer all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. My scars are barely noticeable. His team is excellent and from the moment you walk in through the door, all his staff greets you with a smile and extreme professionalism. I highly recommend Dr. Careaga and if and when I should want to have another procedure, I would do everything necessary to find him! He is blessed with a special gift and hands and is extremely dedicated to his profession. He's the best!

|  Amazing Doctor!!!  |  show details
by Scarlett collado on Jul 7th, 2013

I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Careaga just 5 days ago and I am feeling great. He is an amazing surgeon. His staff is amazing as well I feel at home everytime I go there to get check all of them know me by name and when you are recovering it is wonderful to treat with such wonderful personal. I want a breast lift and I will definitely come back to him even though I don't live in the miami area the trip is well worth it. I DEFINITELY RECOMMEND Dr. CAREAGA.

|  my surgery  |  show details
by berta cisneros on Jun 20th, 2013

well I can said was the most great experience that I have after been waiting 10 for this date dr carriaga is wondefall and his team is the best team I ever seen they are great all of thenm from the person who clean to the dr I have only excellent thing to said about everybody there the nurse the massagist laura the anesteseolist every body my surgery was the best my body look great just the wway I wanted thank doctor carriaga for help me go true this and congratulation for your staff patty lissandra andrea i have no word to explain how this people make me feel from the fist day to now i just love them god bless them

by Marlene on Mar 19th, 2013

Amazing experience! In love with my new breasts and tummy. Dr. C and all the staff at 305 were awesome!

|  Hey  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

His ok

|  Great Work  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2010

I had my saline breasts implants placed by Dr. Careaga. He did such a wondeful job, I am very pleased with the results. He really suggested what would look best on me, and I followed his expertise oppinion. I am very happy with the outcome, he gave me nice cleveage, and positioned the implants in the perfect place. My nipples are very natural looking and very symmetrical. I would recommend Dr.Careage to anybody that wants to get breast implants.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2009

Dr. Careaga is incredible. He really cares about his patients and his knowledge and honesty gives you that feeling that you must feel to place yourself in the hands of a Plastic Surgeon. He listen and guides you.