Dr. Daniel Careaga MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2017
I feel blessed to have found Dr. Careaga
I’m here to recommend Dr. Careaga. After two pregnancies, I came to his office looking for a way to rejuvenate my figure. On May 26th, I had a breast augmentation in Dr. Careaga’s office, and even though it has only been a few weeks, I’m already so happy. Finding Dr. Careaga on Facebook, I knew good things about his practice. However, the office was amazing both over the phone and in-person, making me feel secure and safe in my decision for a surgical procedure. The benefits from my breast augmentation far surpass anything I had ever dreamed of. I feel blessed to have found Dr. Careaga and am thankful for my amazing results every time I look in the mirror.

June 7th, 2017
Great Mommy makeover
Dr. Careaga is the best, sweetest doctor ever, he listen to you and I love that. My results are amazing and I am just 1 month post-op. The staff is amazing as well.

May 31st, 2017
Happy!!!
I have been researching liposuction for years. After having my baby, my body changed, and I knew that liposuction could make a difference for me. I came across Dr. Careaga online and was immediately impressed with his credentials. I went ahead and scheduled my first appointment, and there was no need to visit with any other doctors. On March 30th, I had liposuction with Dr. Careaga and the total experience was incredible.My liposuction results are great and I always felt taken care of during Dr. Careaga’s follow-up appointments. My expectations were met and that gives me confidence to recommend Dr. Careaga.

May 18th, 2017
Estoy muy contenta con Los resultados de mi Breast Augmentation. El profesionalismo, la amabilidad y el acompañamiento en mi procedimiento Han sido estupendos. Recomiendo al Dr. Careaga 100%

April 16th, 2017
Wow!!!!
I am extremely satisfied with my results from my mommy makeover. Dr. Careaga knows exactly what looks good. He is always there when you need him for questions or concerns. He even returned my call on the weekend. He is sweet and kind as well as his staff. Once you come to the first consultation you will not want to go anywhere else! Fernanda was so sweet and caring. ❤ thank you Dr for my new body!

April 9th, 2017
Mi nombre es Leslie y estoy super contenta con el procedimiento que me realizo el dr Daniel Careaga,y muy satisfecha con todo la atencion recibida departe de todo el personal de la oficina en especial de la masajista Laura Gonzalez que sin Ella mi recuperation tan rapida no hubiese sido possible, gracias dr Careaga

April 4th, 2017
I decided to have a breast augmentation in February. My friend recently had the same procedure, so I could completely relate with her experience. She saw Dr. Careaga, and came away with amazing results. I had one breast removed and really wanted this fixed. The final results from my surgery are so amazing, my breasts look and feel incredibly natural. It is wonderful how caring and kind Dr. Careaga is. Through the whole process, he listened to what I wanted and determined exactly what would give me the most organic-looking chest possible. I recommend him to any ladies who are thinking about having their breasts done.

March 30th, 2017
I could not be any happier

March 25th, 2017
I was so incredibly nervous before surgery. Now, 5 weeks later, it has been one of the best choices that I have ever made in my life! And it's all thanks to the amazing Dr. Careaga! I did a lot of research before deciding to have him perform my surgery and I can tell anyone who is contemplating it that his office, his staff and his surgical skills are exemplary!!! Knowing that his operating room was the same as a hospital setting gave me peace of mind that I was in good hands. And after surgery the staff was so loving and concerned about my well being that I never felt alone. And above all, the way Dr Careaga operates ensured that I had a natural look with minimal scarring. I am so incredibly happy and confident with my new body that I feel like I did before kids! Every mom should do this for themselves because you deserve it!

March 23rd, 2017
When I first walked into Dr. Careaga'€™s office, my idea was to shop around and gather competitive quotes in order to make my decision on who would be performing my procedure. Once I met with the doctor he explained the procedure in detail and answered all of my questions. During his consultation, he demonstrated patience and knowledge. I then went on to meet with Lourdes, the director of operations who went over the cost and finance options. The warm welcome I received throughout my entire consultation made me feel so much at ease that I immediately decided I was not going to waste my time in shopping around and I signed the contract right then and there! I was beyond excited to have my surgery. I was literally counting down the days. On the day of my surgery, as I’m getting ready to go into the operating room, the doctor comes in and tells me that my sugar levels were very high and that he unfortunately could not perform the surgery until they had been regulated. I experienced complete devastation as I’m sue you can relate to anxiously awaiting something so badly, being so close to it and not getting it! This was a major step back for me since I had to go and see an endocrinologist, get on medication and begin to monitor my sugar levels very closely. Dr. Careaga advised that it would take at least 3 months to get my levels to where they needed to be in order to perform the surgery. The emotional support that I received from both Dr. Careaga and Lourdes throughout this time was remarkable. They would check in on me once a week to see how I was doing both physically and emotionally. This in itself was priceless for me. Although this has no relation to my surgery, I remember being at happy hour in the Gables one evening and receiving a message from Lourdes (clearly past office hours) to see how I was doing. I shared this with my friends and they were in awe at her attention to detail! I am incredibly proud to say that with determination and a strong mindset, I regulated my sugar levels within a month and was able to have my procedure. I could not be any happier. Dr. Careaga has demonstrated his professionalism in many ways. He is very meticulous and this is imperative when having any type of procedure done. Dr. Careaga's office staff is amazing and I will begin with Lourdes, the support that she extended to me was unbelievable. She was always available to answer any questions or concerns I may have had. Lisandra, the surgical assistance was patient, very accommodating and understanding. Patty, the office manager, always has a smile on her face and is very efficient. Andrea who assists the doctor in consultations and handles the labs was very nice and also accommodating. Annette who takes extremely good care of you in the recovery room (this for me was crucial, as you want someone that treats you well and nurtures you during this time) was outstanding. Jenny, the therapist that does the lymphatic massages, is amazing! She is soft spoken, walks you through the massages and provides suggestions and advice on what to do and not to do after your procedure. I am extremely satisfied with Dr. Careaga'€™s office. I have authorized Lourdes to give my name and number to any patient that wishes to hear my story in full detail and wants or needs additional reassurance

March 14th, 2017
Careaga is a true artist and gets my complete recommendation.
Originally I found Dr. Careaga on the Internet, after a friend recommended that I read through his online testimonies. I was so impressed with what I found that I made my appointment that week. In January, Dr. Careaga did my liposuction procedure. His office is made up of such a wonderful team, all of whom were very attentive, including the anesthesiologist. My lipo results are truly excellent, just as I expected. Everything about my experience was perfect. Careaga is a true artist and gets my complete recommendation.

March 6th, 2017
It's a Miracle!
Dr. Careaga and his staff are wonderful. I could not be happier with the results of the Abdominoplasty with Liposuction and I feel great.