Overall Review

May 3rd, 2016
We have been with Dr. Carroll since a short time after he started his practice......When Dr. Carroll tells you what your problem is, you can take it to the bank......When I was diagnosed as having breast cancer, he called me late into the night to encourage me.......We are very fortunate to have him as our physician.......Actually, my husband and I love the guy.........Need more doctors like Dr. Carroll..........

November 3rd, 2015
Patient
I have been a patient with Dr. Carroll for 20 some years. He has been wonderful to help me manage my illnesses. Very patient, courteous, great bedside manner. He takes time to listen to my complaints. He offers suggestions or options to help me. He works with me to assist in the best healthcare possible for me. Treats me as an individual and not a number.I am very happy to have him as my personal physician.

May 24th, 2012
you wil not get to see him!!!!!
When he becomes your DR. you will see him 1 time and then after that you will see his nurse practitioners. jill is great but the other ones are no good. Please do not see Dr. ross who is in there with dr caroll. Ross will not give anything for pain, if he dose give something it will likely be one of the old drugs from the older days and you will probally die... no jokeing.. bad expierience with ross

August 14th, 2011
Great dr but good luck getting an appointment
I have been a patient for many years. It is next to impossible to get an appt with Dr Carroll himself. NP usually don't bother me, but both in this practice have mis-diagnosed my children. Dr Carroll said both of my kids are only to see him, but his staff do not understand this. I have to argue with the office staff to get worked in to see the Dr. I will deal with this because Dr. Carroll is AWESOME!

January 5th, 2011
Dr. Carroll and Staff are Excellent!
I have been seeing Dr. Carroll since 1990 and am very satisfied. He has a wonderful personality and really cares about his patients. He even remembers the names of my family members, friends, and pets. He is the sweetest doctor I've ever had. His staff are very friendly and helpful. The nurse practitioners are almost as perfect as Dr. Carroll. They really do care and get to the bottom of any problems I have - whether it is just a sinus infection or something more serious like pneumonia. Personally, I think Dr. Carrol and his staff are the best!

December 1st, 2010
Dan has been my family's doctor for 20+ years. I have referred my sister and her family to him, as well as many friends. He is a kind soul with great knowledge and a caring bedside manner.