A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Caruso is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caruso
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caruso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Caruso, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Caruso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Martin Caruso MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Daniel Caruso has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Caruso practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.