A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Caruso is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Caruso, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Caruso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Paradise Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caruso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Caruso practice?
Dr. Daniel Caruso practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.