A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Caruso is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Caruso
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Caruso Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Caruso, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Caruso has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Martin Caruso MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Daniel M. Caruso practice?
- Dr. Daniel Caruso has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Caruso practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.