A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Carvallo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Carvallo graduated from Univ Centroccidental Lisandro Alvarado.
Dr. Carvallo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian Health - Indiana University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel Carvallo MD is a male Anesthesiologist and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel Carvallo practice?
- Dr. Daniel Carvallo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Carvallo practices Anesthesiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.