Dr. Daniel Casper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Casper?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. Daniel Casper?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 19th, 2016

Very Happy

Dr Casper was referred to me by a couple of friends. I had a breast Augmentation with Dr Casper and went from a B cup to a D cup silicone implants. My implants were 15 years old and looked so bad they needed to be replaced. Dr Casper did a great job. I love my results. They look better now then they ever did. There was little discomfort and really no pain. I was back to regular activity within about 3 weeks and felt great. I wear a really good support bra . I am really happy and highly recommend Dr Casper.

November 29th, 2015

Unhappy with my results

I had a tummy tuck by Dr Casper the next day after surgery he leaves for vacation . I had a serious complications and needed to see another plastic surgeons to remove fluid. I cannot recommend this surgeon he didn't tell me that he was leaving down after doing surgery on me. Thinking about the consultation I felt he rush my surgery date .

August 19th, 2015

Very Happy

Dr Casper is great. I was refereed to him by my friend. I had my breast done and my facelift I love my results and so does my husband . This was the best thing I have done for myself. Nurses and anesthesiologist made me very comfortable. I'd do it all over again with Dr Casper. Great experience and results. Thank You

May 8th, 2014

Incredible Surgeon

Dr. Casper is a GEM! He made sure all of my questions were answered and has an INCREDIBLE bed-side manner. Having a breast lift and tummy tuck were LIFE CHANGING! I would never even consider another surgeon.

October 17th, 2013

Amazing and very Talented Dr.

Dr. Casper is an amazing surgeon. So blessed to have found him.

June 21st, 2013

I did it

I agree with the other reviews I read. I wanted my breast done so bad and saw so many surgeons. I found Dr Casper through a friend who had her breast done by Dr Casper and they looked so good. I schedueled an appt to meet with Dr Casper and loved his bed side manor and his results i got to see. His office staff was really nice and I felt very comfortable. I was a A cup. I hated being flat. I booked my surgery and my friend took me. I was so nervous because i had never had anything done before. Everyone was so nice and made me comfortable. Dr Casper had to mark me before i was ready to go into the operating room. I didn't feel anything and woke up to being a full C cup now and i can't believe the difference. Dr Casper was great. I highly recommend him. I just bought my first bathing suit top and I am so excited to finally have boobs. And when i get older and need anything else done i will have Dr Casper do it.

May 22nd, 2013

one of a kind

Dr Casper really does an amazing breast augmentation. I had my breast done by Dr Casper and his look is just beautiful. You can tell the difference I have so many friends that now have seen mine and want to be redone by Dr Casper. And to tell you the truth I would not know that boobs could look so pretty and sexy until I look at mine and then look at my friends. I love my boobs. And so do my friends and that makes me feel good. Dr Casper knows what he is doing and he is the only one I would ever go to.

May 17th, 2013

beautiful

I have lived in San Marino all my life and Dr Casper has been a fixture for Cosmetic Surgery here. I have had many procedures done by Dr Casper throughout the years and several friends of mine have had procedures done by Dr Casper as well and are very happy. I think he is a fantastic surgeron and very artistic. Dr Casper is very professional and has diagnosed symptoms that I had that my general doctor could't even figure out that had nothing to do with cosmetic surgery. He is extremly intelligent and takes his time explaining everything. His staff has been very nice and always helpful. I highly recommend Dr Casper for all Cosmetic Procedures and even when you need information on a symptom not related to cosmetic surgery that your regular general Doctor can't figure out ask Dr Casper. He has amazed me and my family many times and we are very lucky to know him.

May 2nd, 2013

facelift

Dr Casper was referred to me by many people I know. I had a face lift and liposuction . Dr Casper was very professional and explained everything. I stayed home for a couple of weeks and followed Dr Caspers instructions for recovery. I didn't have much pain more discomfort. My results are great. I highly recommend Dr Casper.

March 28th, 2013

Very Pleased

Dr Casper was refered to me and I am so glad he was. I was In need of a breast augmentation and Dr Casper made that happen. I look fabulous. Dr Casper is the Cheif of Plastic surgery at huntington Hospital in Pasadena Ca, and now I know why. Dr Casper is very professional and a great Doctor.

February 15th, 2013

excited

I had 14 year old saline breast implants that I wanted changed out for silicone implants and made bigger. I have a bulge on my tummy that I couldn't get rid of. I work out all the time and it's still there. My gynecologist recommended Dr Casper. He said he is a excellent surgeon and is board certified in plastic surgery. That was very important to me because I have been looking for a surgeon. I met with Dr Casper and he is very professional and knowledgible I looked at his before and after pictures and I knew he was the doctor for me. I had lipo on my tummy and it is finally flat now. I am so EXCITED! I got my silicone implants and my breast are bigger and look PERFECT! Dr Casper made me very excited that this was possible for me to look this good and I couldn't be happier.

February 14th, 2013

fantastic

I really like Dr Casper. He was very nice and his staff was very nice as well. I had my facelift done and two months later I had my breast done. He is an artist. I look fantastic. I am so happy with my results. I wish I found Dr Casper sooner. I felt very safe and In good hands which is hard to come by these days. Thank You