Dr. Daniel Casper MD Patient Reviews

• Plastic Surgery Pasadena, CA

April 19th, 2016
Very Happy
Dr Casper was referred to me by a couple of friends. I had a breast Augmentation with Dr Casper and went from a B cup to a D cup silicone implants. My implants were 15 years old and looked so bad they needed to be replaced. Dr Casper did a great job. I love my results. They look better now then they ever did. There was little discomfort and really no pain. I was back to regular activity within about 3 weeks and felt great. I wear a really good support bra . I am really happy and highly recommend Dr Casper.

November 29th, 2015
Unhappy with my results
I had a tummy tuck by Dr Casper the next day after surgery he leaves for vacation . I had a serious complications and needed to see another plastic surgeons to remove fluid. I cannot recommend this surgeon he didn't tell me that he was leaving down after doing surgery on me. Thinking about the consultation I felt he rush my surgery date .

August 19th, 2015
Very Happy
Dr Casper is great. I was refereed to him by my friend. I had my breast done and my facelift I love my results and so does my husband . This was the best thing I have done for myself. Nurses and anesthesiologist made me very comfortable. I'd do it all over again with Dr Casper. Great experience and results. Thank You

May 8th, 2014
Incredible Surgeon
Dr. Casper is a GEM! He made sure all of my questions were answered and has an INCREDIBLE bed-side manner. Having a breast lift and tummy tuck were LIFE CHANGING! I would never even consider another surgeon.

October 17th, 2013
Amazing and very Talented Dr.
Dr. Casper is an amazing surgeon. So blessed to have found him.

July 12th, 2013
Great Facelift/Necklift/Eyelid Results
My story with Dr. Casper started in the year 2000. I had a breast augmentation done elsewhere in 1998 and had nothing but problems. i finally decided I needed to have them redone. I interviewed many plastic surgeons from Beverly Hills to New York and decided on Dr. Casper. he did an absolutely beautiful job repairing the damage from the previous surgery. I have had the breast implants from Dr. Casper for 13 years now and they are just as beautiful as the first day. The scars are undetectable, more important, they look real, not fake and hard like so many others I have seen. My husband, who I met in 2001 had no idea they were implants! Not only do they look real, they feel real. Just amazing. Skip forward 13 years and now it's my face that needs a little work. Of course I went to see Dr. Casper for a consultation. I met with other doctors as well, just to make sure. Interviewing other doctors was not necessary because Dr. Casper is clearly the most qualified and I already know the quality of his work. I just wanted to make sure I did my homeowrk. LIke last time, he was my number 1 choice, without any doubts what-so-ever. After much consideration my husband and I decided it was a good time to get a face-lift done. Dr. Casper was very attentive, answered all my questions, and there were many. This is my FACE after-all. I even sent Dr. Casper some videos of some facelifts i saw on youtube with questions. He called me back the same day and put my mind at ease. I was afraid he might have been insulted when i sent him a youtube video of a botched neck-lift, but I wanted to make sure nothing like that could happen to me. After sending the videos to him I came up with a list of at least 30 questions! Yep, at least 30, not a typo. i made an appointment and went in with my list and asked away. he answered all my questions, did not rush me, and was very professional, friendly and really took his time explaining and calming my fears. he spent a lot of time telling me how he does his surgeries, where the scars will be, what to expect while I heal, etc. So I schedule the surgery. Dr. Casper explained that the 3 procedures he recommended were a face-lift and neck-lift and upper eye lids. That's what I got. I had surgery 9 days ago and I'm so excited. I have had very little bruising and swelling, the incisions are amazing, well hidden and very clean. I had the front of ear stitches out a few days ago, along with the eye lids. Each day they fade more and more, the progress is swift. I had very little discomfort. Tylenol is what I took for the first week for any discomfort, which was minimal. Of course I also took all the antibiotics he prescribed. he and his staff have treated me and my husband like family, they are all very nice, attentive and caring. I have seen Dr. Casper a few times since my surgery and will see him again a few more time over the coming weeks. The results unfold little by little each day, I could not be happier or more excited. I look VERY natural, and at least 10 years younger. Nobody has seen me yet, so I'll update the feedback i get when I get out into public. I am very thankful to Dr. Casper and thank and recommend him without any hesitation!

June 21st, 2013
I did it
I agree with the other reviews I read. I wanted my breast done so bad and saw so many surgeons. I found Dr Casper through a friend who had her breast done by Dr Casper and they looked so good. I schedueled an appt to meet with Dr Casper and loved his bed side manor and his results i got to see. His office staff was really nice and I felt very comfortable. I was a A cup. I hated being flat. I booked my surgery and my friend took me. I was so nervous because i had never had anything done before. Everyone was so nice and made me comfortable. Dr Casper had to mark me before i was ready to go into the operating room. I didn't feel anything and woke up to being a full C cup now and i can't believe the difference. Dr Casper was great. I highly recommend him. I just bought my first bathing suit top and I am so excited to finally have boobs. And when i get older and need anything else done i will have Dr Casper do it.

May 22nd, 2013
one of a kind
Dr Casper really does an amazing breast augmentation. I had my breast done by Dr Casper and his look is just beautiful. You can tell the difference I have so many friends that now have seen mine and want to be redone by Dr Casper. And to tell you the truth I would not know that boobs could look so pretty and sexy until I look at mine and then look at my friends. I love my boobs. And so do my friends and that makes me feel good. Dr Casper knows what he is doing and he is the only one I would ever go to.

May 17th, 2013
beautiful
I have lived in San Marino all my life and Dr Casper has been a fixture for Cosmetic Surgery here. I have had many procedures done by Dr Casper throughout the years and several friends of mine have had procedures done by Dr Casper as well and are very happy. I think he is a fantastic surgeron and very artistic. Dr Casper is very professional and has diagnosed symptoms that I had that my general doctor could't even figure out that had nothing to do with cosmetic surgery. He is extremly intelligent and takes his time explaining everything. His staff has been very nice and always helpful. I highly recommend Dr Casper for all Cosmetic Procedures and even when you need information on a symptom not related to cosmetic surgery that your regular general Doctor can't figure out ask Dr Casper. He has amazed me and my family many times and we are very lucky to know him.

May 2nd, 2013
facelift
Dr Casper was referred to me by many people I know. I had a face lift and liposuction . Dr Casper was very professional and explained everything. I stayed home for a couple of weeks and followed Dr Caspers instructions for recovery. I didn't have much pain more discomfort. My results are great. I highly recommend Dr Casper.

April 9th, 2013
excited
I found Dr Casper on the internet looking at his before and after photos. I needed a breast augmentation and I was very glad to have found him. I went for my consultation and he answered all my questions. I felt very comfortable. I also got to speak to two of his patients in the waiting room that were there for the follow up appointment. They were very happy with their results and experience they both had. I booked my surgery Dr Casper and his staff made me feel so comfortable . When I woke up I could not believe I had boobs. I am very excited I did this for myself and It really was a great experience..

March 27th, 2013
Very Pleased
Dr Casper was refered to me and I am so glad he was. I was In need of a breast augmentation and Dr Casper made that happen. I look fabulous. Dr Casper is the Cheif of Plastic surgery at huntington Hospital in Pasadena Ca, and now I know why. Dr Casper is very professional and a great Doctor.