A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cassavar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cassavar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cassavar, MD, FACC is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassavar graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cassavar has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cassavar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Paramount Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Cassavar practice?
Dr. Daniel Cassavar practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Surgery near Perrysburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Toledo, OH and Monroe, MI.
See Perrysburg Internists, Perrysburg Cardiologists, and Perrysburg Surgeons.