A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cassavar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cassavar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassavar graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cassavar has 22 hospital affiliations:
- ProMedica North Region-Bixby Campus
- Fostoria Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel K Cassavar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Cassavar practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cassavar has 12 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cassavar practices Cardiology near Monroe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Tecumseh, MI and Napoleon, OH.
See Monroe Cardiologists.