A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cassavar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cassavar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassavar
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Cassavar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassavar graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cassavar has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel K Cassavar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Cassavar practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cassavar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cassavar practices Cardiology near Perrysburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI.
See Perrysburg Cardiologists.