A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cassavar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cassavar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassavar
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cassavar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassavar graduated from The University of Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cassavar has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Defiance Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Memorial Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel K Cassavar FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Daniel K. Cassavar practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cassavar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Daniel Cassavar practices Cardiology near Perrysburg, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Adrian, MI.
See Perrysburg Cardiologists.