A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cassis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cassis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassis
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cassis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cassis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassis graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cassis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Cassis MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Cassis practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cassis has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Cassis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists and Miami Beach Cardiologists.