A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Cassis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Cassis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Daniel Cassis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassis graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cassis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Healthsouth Doctors' Hospital
- DMount Sinai Medical Center – Miami Heart Camus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Daniel L Cassis MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Daniel L. Cassis practice?
- Dr. Daniel Cassis has 1 office location.
Dr. Daniel Cassis practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Miami Beach, FL.
See Miami Beach Internists and Miami Beach Cardiologists.